B vitamins have been recognised as essential for helping to maintain health including a normal nervous system. Vitamin B6 is particularly important for immune system functions.
B vitamins play an important role in energy metabolism. Vitamins B6 and B12 are important in helping to maintain healthy lower levels of homocysteine, an important factor in heart health.
- Ultra Vit. B Complex from Vitabiotics includes all 8 essential B vitamins essential for helping to maintain all
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism, an important factor in heart health.
- Vitamins B6, B12 and folate contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity, with biotin which contributes to the maintenance of normal hair plus riboflavin (vit. B2) and niacin (vit. B3) for normal skin.
- All UltraTM products (excluding UltraTM Vit B Complex) can be taken alongside any multinutrient product in the Vitabiotics range for that additional boost.