The Skin Care Solution Liquid 118ml/4oz
- INGROWN HAIR: Beat Ingrown Hair in as little as 48 hours. Men and women suffer from ingrown hairs. Men get ingrown hairs on their beard, neck and scalp areas. Women get them after hair removal from shaving, waxing, electrolysis or laser on their legs, bikini lines, and underarms.
- SHAVING / WAXING / ELECTROLYSIS: A thin coat of Tend Skin® Liquid is all you need. Don’t overdo it, especially after waxing, electrolysis or laser hair removal which are all “surgical” procedures; tissue is “torn” or “burned” during these treatments. Raw tissue is subject to stinging when almost anything contacts it.
- DO NOT TWEEZE: Tweezing will tear and damage the follicles unlike waxing where proper technique minimizes damage. This can increase the formation of ingrown hairs.
- PRE WAXING: Applying Tend Skin® Liquid before waxing will “ease” the wax “pull”. Tend Skin® Liquid Liquid dissolves skin oils that interfere with the wax sticking to hair. It also minimizes hot wax sticking to the skin; which can cause skin tearing during the wax “pull”. Wax technicians tell us the hairs feel “loose” during the pull after applying the product.
- POST WAXING: Applying after waxing will improve the post-treatment red appearance of the skin, usually before you leave the salon. It also improves the appearance of post-wax bumping that appears a day after waxing.