bleumarine Bretania Sweet Almond Oil is unscented, undiluted and contains no added ingredients. Tested for purity with every batch, our oil is hexane-free, food grade and safe for even the most sensitive skin types.
Our almond oil is pressed from the sweet almond tree, Prunus dulcis.
Sweet almonds are known for their heavenly aroma and flavor, and provide a source of vitamin E and phytosterols for a more youthful, radiant complexion.
- Aromatherapy Carrier Oil
- Nighttime Moisturizer
- Hair Rejuvenator
- Cuticle Rescue
- Made in France
Keep Calm Massage Oil
When you think it’s finally time to take a breather, let loose with sweet almond oil and create your own massage elixir. Add 2 drops of bleumarine Bretania Lavender Essential Oil to sweet almond oil, and store in a tightly sealed container. As a general rule of thumb, approximately 4 ounces of sweet almond oil provides enough for a full body massage.
Skin Clear Facial Serum
The secret to clearer, more radiant looking skin? A consistent daytime and nighttime beauty regimen! Sweet almond oil is a gentle and odorless oil, making it safe for even the most sensitive skin types. The best way to enjoy our oil is by adding 2 drops of bleumarine Bretania Tea Tree Essential Oil for every 4 ounces of sweet almond oil. Helps maintain the look of pores and clear complexion.
DIY Hair Mask
Sweet almond oil provides essential fatty acids and vitamin E, two hair-ssentials for healthy looking hair. Create your own do-it-yourself hair mask by mixing sweet almond oil with our organic argan oil, for added shine and moisture. As a general rule of thumb, use a 3:1 ratio of sweet almond oil to argan oil.
Have Questions? Message one of our Certified Aromatherapist through Amazon messages.
- No Synthetic Preservatives, Colors or Fragrances – Natural Moisturizer from Head to Toe & Best Carrier Oil – Works wonders for your hair, scalp, face, body and feet. Perfect for massaging
- Sweet Almond Carrier Oil is the most versatile and is our best-selling carrier oil. It is an excellent emollient and is known for its ability to soften and re-condition the skin. It is rich in proteins, Olein Glyceride Linoleic Acid and Vitamin D, and is considered extremely nourishing – particularly when used regularly. It can be expected to sooth dry skin and irritated areas. Massage therapists should note that it can stain sheets.
- Sweet almond oil is great for diluting essential oils and being used as a carrier oil. It is also a great moisturizer for the hands and face. It absorbs fabulously. It can be used in lotions and soaps as well as a direct carrier oil or moisturizer.
- Extremely gentle on the skin, complementing a variety of uses for your aromatherapy, skincare and haircare routine. Create your own do-it-yourself masks, scrubs and ointments with this versatile moisturizer!
- Balanced Skin Tone – Known as the “oil cleansing method”, sweet almond oil can be used to gently cleanse the skin to even out skin tone and complexion. Almond oil massages the skin as it dissolves the impurities found within your pores. Determine which blend works best for you! Premium oil, highest quality available – Guarenteed 100% fresh