Now in a special two-injection pump-dispenser bottle to facilitate easy and speedy application to the hair, Milva Quinine Water is recommended for nourishing the roots of exhausted hair. Regular use stimulates hair growth, helps gives thickness, vitality and strength to hair and reduces hair loss due to shedding. Rubbed into the scalp, it is also a good remedy for dandruff. It is suitable for all types of hair and particularly effective for revitalising thin, lank, dull or damaged hair. ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Quinine (N.B. Low-concentrated amounts of quinine are used in hair treatments & tonics. It is diluted with water at a ratio of 20 to 1. Quinine is derived from the Chinchona Bark found in South America where it is used as a local anesthetic and in hair tonics.) Product Country of Origin: Bulgaria.
- Now in a pump-dispenser vial to facilitate easy, speedy application to the hair
- Nourishes hair roots and skin of scalp. Stimulates growth of healthy, strong hair
- Used regularly, helps reduce hair loss & makes hair thicker & fuller
- Good remedy for dandruff when massaged into scalp
- Suitable for all types of hair including damaged hair