Name: Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Natural: 100 % pure oil
Latin name: Оleum Citrus Sinensis
Ingredients INCI: Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed
Volume: 10 ml (0.33 oz)
Origin country: Brasil
Aroma light, warm, sweet, spicy and refreshing.
Characteristics: antidepressant, relaxing, stress relief, anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, spasmolytic; antifungal; anti-cellulite, skin recovery effect, deodorant effect.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
- Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil;
- Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water;
- Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water for square of 15 m2;
- Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.);
- Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
For external use. Must be individually tested. Avoid overdosing. Avoid contact with eyes. If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
- Treat your health and beauty with special care with the help of natural essential oils.
- Best Sweet Orange Essential Oil uses for tension relief, relax, anti cellulite effect, freshen rooms, home fragrances, best for beauty, wellness, aromatherapy, relaxation, massage, spa, bath, personal care, diffuser, aroma lamps. And have various valuable and healing qualities.
- Pure essential oil can be mixed with other essential or base oils.
- For more details please refer to the works on aromatherapy.
- Make the right choice and protect your health and beauty.