Pink Lotus Oil is a sacred plant that symbolizes the pristine purity, gives strength and energy. It is a symbol of complete revelation of the soul and spirit. Pink Lotus Oil brings a peace of mind and greatness of skin. Pink Lotus Oil has been proven to improve skin elasticity so it is great for all skin types, especial for dry, mature skin types. It is one of the most potent anti-wrinkle oil, it can decrease wrinkles and fine lines within a matter of weeks, and improve skin tone. The Pink Lotus Oil is full of compounds that benefit the skin, including antioxidants, fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
The lotus is an aquatic perennial plant that grows in tropical to subtropical climate. The lotus is native to southern Asia and Australia. The lotus plant is about 5 feet high and the leaves are thin and large, and can reach 2 feet in diameter. The flowers can reach 8 inches in diameter. It bears pink and white flowers. The lotus plants are among the few species of plants that can regulate the temperature of its flowers and maintain it within a close range, it is considered “heat-producing” plant, and can sustain a temperature of 86-95 degrees Fahrenheit even while the outside temperature is only 50? F.
- PINK LOTUS OIL brings freshness and vitality to the skin, rich of natural source of Vitamin C.
- PINK LOTUS OIL purifies skin and provides the antioxidant protection at the same time.
- PINK LOTUS OIL has soothing and calming properties, that reducing redness and acne outbreaks. It shrinks pores and leaves your face feeling more fresh and vibrant.
- PINK LOTUS OIL has natural alpha-hydroxy acids that help exfoliate the outer layer of skin, allowing younger cells to rise to the surface. Skin can more efficiently regenerate itself to heal and restore a youthful look.
- PINK LOTUS OIL hydrates, tones and balances all skin types (Dry, Mature, Combination and oily skin types). Effectively regenerate and improve skin elasticity, reduces wrinkles, dryness and skin lines.