Benefits of Evening Primrose Oil
Clears Pores and Treats Acne
It reduces infection and bacterial growth on the skin thereby shrinking the acne. Regular use may even protect your skin from the formation of acne. The emollient properties of primrose oil help in keeping skin free from dryness, which is a major cause of acne and blemishes. Another cause of acne are the dead skin cells and excessive oil secretion that tend to deposit in the pores of your skin and clog them. It in turn forms a perfect platform for bacteria to grow and results in acne, breakouts, blackheads and even whiteheads. One of the best ways to address such problems is deep cleansing of pores. It is a myth that applying oils may even clog them more; the truth is oils like evening primrose dissolves the impurities present deep inside the pores and drags them out, so that you are left with clean and fresh skin.
Primrose oil stimulates circulation, by helping the cells in that area become healthy and nourished. The healthier the cells, the faster dead ones are replaced by fresh skin.
When applied topically on scalp and hair, evening primrose oil may strengthen the hair and make it less prone to breakage. Thinning of hair caused due to menopause in women or certain other medical condition like hypothyroidism can be treated well by massaging the oil gently on a regular basis. The oil strengthens the roots of weak and thin hair by adding moisture and essential fatty acids to it. In this way, the whole length of hair becomes free from damage, dryness as well as breakage.
Using evening primrose oil on a daily basis as a moisturizer for the hair, face and body is a great way to fight off signs of aging and look younger again.
- BEST QUALITY: Organic, Cold Pressed and Unrefined. High in GLA (gamma-linolenic acid – 10%), an essential fatty acid that is important for healthy skin. A fast absorbing, non greasy, natural oil that makes your skin feel wonderful and new again.
- HELPS REDUCE: Dry Skin, Psoriasis, Rosacea, Eczema and Wrinkles.
- PACKAGING: Packaged in Dark Amber Glass Bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation and spoilage. Unlike plastic containers, glass will not leach chemicals into the oil.
- MOISTURIZES: Primrose oil helps in adding moisture to the skin and promoting healthy maintenance of collagen, it improves skin elasticity and prevents premature sagging as well as wrinkles and fine lines. For Topical Use Only.
- GUARANTEED: 1 Year Risk Free Money Back Guarantee. We want you to be ecstatic with your new purchase. Try the entire bottle of Renewalize Evening Primrose Oil and if you do not see an improvement in your skin or hair, we would be glad to refund your purchase price.