Mepitac is a highly conformable fabric-backed tape that is easy to apply and remove. The Safetac layer assures secure fixation and gentle removal from skin and body hair. If inspection or repositioning is necessary, Mepitac can be lifted and re-applied.
Mepitac is an ideal fixation solution for patients with fragile and sensitive skin. Mepitac is suitable for patients requiring repeated application and removal of tape over the same area, such as neonates and dialysis patients.
Benefits of Mepitac:
Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes
Conforms well to body contours
Leaves no residues moisture proof breathable
Areas of use:
Mepitac is designed for fixation of medical devices such as drains, tubes, probes, electrodes, IV cannula and dressings. In addition, Mepitac offers gentle skin protection when used under devices such as tubes.
- Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing change
- Conforms well to body contours leaves no residues
- Leaves no residues moisture proof breathable
- Conforms well to body contours
- Sold by approved distributors MediBargains