MAKKI PROFESSIONAL HAIR COLOURING MASK is a semi permanent hair colour that produces instant visible and long lasting result. It is made from selected intense pigments and infused with caring essence to ensure that your hair is well nourished and has a vibrant bouncy texture with ultimate shine. MAKKI PROFESSIONAL Greyhair colouring mask enables you to get the grey colour you always wanted with reasonable control over how dark, light, intense the hair or the highlights will be. New colours have just been added. FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
- In order to get the best out of your hair colouring mask, you need to understand how this product works which depends on hair porosity. Porous hair is simply hair that is not a natural hair. Pores are created when you bleach your hair or when you colour the hair using a dye that is mixed with a developer (peroxide). The higher the lift level and the developer used (Vol 40) the more porous the hair.
- Result on coloured hair will vary from light grey to dark grey depending on how porous the hair is. The more porous the hair, the more colour it absorbs but beware, if too much grey colour is absorbed, your hair will be too dark grey like charcoal.
- For best results it is best to be safe, carry out a strand test and decide how to proceed, if too dark, your can dilute the hair colouring mask with a conditioner. If the colour is too light, you can reapply. don’t hesitate to carry out a strand test.
- If hair is natural (not been coloured or treated), the result will be like a slight grey hue or sheen that may not be noticeable. In this case you can mix the hair colouring mask with MAKKI OXY 20 VOL developer. Again do a strand test.
- For highlights, we recommend bleaching the hair strands to be highlighted first then apply the hair colouring cream. Results are always awesome.