Application: Apply to freshly washed, towel-dried hair Mix with warm water (50 ° C, use a thermometer!). For improved longevity, a teaspoon salt may be added to 50 g of powder. Apply liberally, cover with foil and keep covered with a warm towel (Alternatively a heating cap) Exposure time corresponds to 15 – 30 minutes with heat and up to 60 minutes without heat (see notes above) Rinse with warm water only Do not use hot water, strong blow-drying, conditioners or treatments directly after treatment. Only then wash your hair with shampoo after 24 hours.
- Yumi Bio Shop Exclusive Product
- Khadi Herbal Hair Colour Golden Hint lends grey hair a golden to red-gold shimmer, depending on the how long it is left on the hair. The majority of the colour washes out over time. Particularly suitable for customers who want to give grey hair vitality and shine without making a permanent color change. Dark hair is nourished with precious herbs. Does not lighten the hair! Contains no chemical additives, no preservatives or artificial colours.
- Tips: For a more intense color, without red components, it is recommended to apply a second colouration directly after the first application than to extend the exposure time of the first application. We do not recommend the addition of acids (apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, etc.), as the color outcome may turn out to be very reddish.
- The longer the exposure, the more red components are deposited on the hair and the color outcome is strawberry blonde. The higher the temperature of the mixing liquid, the yellower the colour outcome. Therefore, the temperature of the mixing liquid at 50 ° C is optimal and should not be raised. When used frequently, the colour outcome can become darker with the addition of colour stains. When used frequently, it is recommended to stain only the roots. Stain all hair with every fourth treatment
- Ingredients (INCI): Cassia Auriculata Leaf Powder*, Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Powder*, Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Powder*, Curcuma Longa Rhizome Powder*