The scientific secret for improved skin, hair, joints and general health is now available to you…
Edible Health’s Collagen Hydrolysate is an easy way to help enrich your body with some of the vital nutrients essential for optimum health. Our gelatin protein is sourced from Brazilian cattle and manufactured with state of the art techniques to help preserve these essential amino acids and ensure maximum absorption of the protein peptides.
Simply add to your choice of food and drink throughout the day as a dietary supplement. We suggest avoiding acidic drinks such as orange, apple, grape and tomato and also starting with a small amount, gradually increasing your intake week by week.
THE IMPORTANCE OF COLLAGEN:
Collagen is a family of proteins found in skin, bones, tendons and ligaments and production of collagen slows as we age, so it is essential for:
✓ Skin strength, healing and elasticity
✓ Replacement of dead skin cells
✓ Healthy hair and nails
✓ Cohesion and regeneration of tendons, cartilage, bones and joints
✓ Blood vessel strength
✓ Muscle strength and joint mobility
✓ Optimal joint and organ function
✓ Bone density
- ✓ PREMIUM, ADVANCED, HIGH QUALITY FORMULA – 100% Natural, Kosher and Non-GMO certified, unflavoured Collagen Hydrolysate, comprising 19 amino acids essential for healthy skin, hair, nails, joints and digestive function.
- ✓ SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN – Oral supplementation of hydrolysed collagen, hyaluronic acid, vitamins and minerals has been shown to improve wrinkles and skin elasticity. Double-blind, placebo-controlled studies found that 2.5-5 grams of collagen hydrolysate used among women aged 35-55 once daily for eight weeks significantly improved skin elasticity and skin moisture
- ✓ CUSTOMER SERVICE – People Before Profits. We care about each and every one of you – our customers – and we take customer satisfaction and service extremely seriously. Please read our Q&A and feedback!
- ✓ EASY TO TAKE – Mix into your favourite warm or cold drink or stir into foods such as porridge, smoothies, soups and stews.
- ✓ MEDICALLY RECOMMENDED – Don’t just take our word for it…… A Tufts Medical Center 2012 MRI study showed improved knee cartilage in participants who took a daily 10,000 mg collagen supplement for 48 weeks. Also, a study published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology suggests that collagen could be a potential therapeutic target for hair loss and other skin-related diseases.