Deluxe spray Goodbye Ingrown Hair, by Lumunu passion products
Are you one of those people who would love a smooth soft skin? You regularly wax or/and shave to remove any body hair. Has it happened to you, that after a couple of days or possibly on the same day, that you notice new growing hairs becoming ingrown? Unfortunately this sometimes happens and is unavoidable.
Of course one considers not waxing or shaving at all, but this is, in reality, not an option. The up and coming new hairs have a sharper point than older hairs, and therefore it often happens that they grow back in instead of out. The result is unattractive redness of the skin, pimples or infected spots. Often the skin even begins to itch. Some infected areas are even painful.
This spray against these ingrown hairs heals the infection faster and makes it easier to remove the ingrown hair, because of the substances that it contains, namely Glycolic and Salicylic acid and alcohol. The Glycolic acid softens the skin easing the removal of the ingrown hair. The Salicylic acid acts against the inflammation. Because the Glycolic acid softens the skin, the Salicylic acid can be more effective. Alcohol disinfects the skin and the inflamed spot.
Use the spray only, if needed. To be sprayed directly onto the inflamed spots. It can be used in the intimate area, but avoid contact with mucous membranes.
- You probably also know the problem of ingrown hair after shaving or epilating which is often followed by reddened skin, skin inflammation or rash. The problem can be solved with this deluxe spray, Goodbye ingrown Hair
- Inflammation will subside quicker, and ingrown hairs will be easier to remove. The Glycolic and Salicylic acid in the spray soften the skin allowing the hair to be removed more easily
- The alcohol disinfects the skin and the inflamed areas. Redness, inflammation and pimples belong to the past. The spray is particularly mild, is antibacterial, economical, and works immediately after the first spray. Moreover, it can also be used in the intimate area to prevent ingrown hairs after shaving or waxing
- Due to its small size the spray bottle fits into every handbag and can thus be taken along by you at all times
- The spray bottle is ideal for a targeted and sufficient dosing of the product. The spray is vegan and produced without animal testing. Developed and produced in Germany!