Shikakai’s botanical name is Acacia Concinna. Shikakai powder is used extensively to cleanse hair, and is known to promote hair growth and fights dandruff. Shikakai is very much a deep cleansing herb but will not strip hair of its natural oils as it maintains the natural ph balance. Shikakai helps to remove dirt and extra oil from hair and provides immunity from any fungal infection or lice infestation. Although Shikakai does not lather like traditional shampoos or foam like Reetha, it does do a good job of cleansing without the suds. For a hair treat Shikakai can be mixed in with reetha, amla, aloe vera, hibiscus manjistha, neem and tulsi.
- DEEP CLEANSES removes dirt and extra oil from hair but retaining natural oils and ph balance
- LEAVES hair dandruff free conditioned soft and shining
- PROMOTES hair growth preventing hair loss with healthy scalp
- PROTECTS scalp and hair from fungal infection or lice infestation
- SUITABLE to all hair types – this is a natural product and contains no parabens or preservatives