Heat Conduction Material: Tourmaline ceramic
How to use:
● Start by sectioning the hair into strands of not more than 1/2-inch thick and 2 inches wide;
● Open the clamp,take one section of hair at a time and place the end over the barrel.Then close the clamp,making sure that the ends extend just a bit beyond the clamp;
● Keep the section of hair taut as you wind it around the hot barrel by turing the handle with one hand.Wind the curl toward the scalp as far as you wish to go without touching scalp with the hot barrel.
NOTE:When using this curling iron,keep your hand away from the end of the handle to avoid blocking the swivel action of the cord;
● Hold the curl in place for up to 20 seconds for thight curls or if hair is to hard to curl.Hold for less time if har is easy to surl,or if you want loose curls or just waves.
1. Before curling, the washed hair should be completely dry and combed thoroughly. Otherwise, you will take much more time to curl or straighten them. And the result might be not as you expected.
2. The appliance should be only used for the styling of the natural hair. If you use it on the synthetic or artificial hair, it may cause spontaneous combustion. Please keep this point in mind.
3. Always choose approximately 1 inch section of hair to curl to avoid the unsatisfying effect.
4. PLEASE READ THE INTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU USE IT.
- 3-pin UK plug, suitable for men and women for healthy, long-lasting curl
- Skinny and ultra thin ceramic barrel fit for both short and long hair
- Easy to use and comfy to hold, creating tight beautiful curls and ringlet for a fuller, bushy effect
- Temp from 80℃ to 230℃ by rotating the button, 80℃-110 ℃ for fine or chemically processed hair, 140℃-170 ℃ for easy-to-curl or normal hair, 170℃-200 ℃ for thick or wavy hair, 200℃-230 ℃ for dense or hard-to-curl hair
- Professional curling iron auto shut off without use after 60 minutes, 360 degree rotatable swivel with 2.7m power cord