Chinese hair stick manufacturing has a rather long history that can track back to over 4000 years in Shang Dynasty. In ancient China, both men and women like to use hair stick. It is also a custom for Chinese ancient Emperor to give hair stick to their ministers as a precious gift at the festival. Chinese hair stick usually made of wood, stone, pottery, animal bone and horn, jade, seashell, precious metal and so on.
With the development of modern manufacturing skills and technologies, modern hair sticks have better workmanship than before, Breezelike produce the best quality hair stick in China. We use ebony and green sandalwood as raw material, and there are many benefits of using these natural woods to produce hair sticks.
? Chinese hair stick embodies Chinese traditional culture, every style has different meanings or stories.
• Breezelike hair sticks are all hand-carved, so every single one is unique.
• Sandalwood have natural fragrant which is good for human’s health.
• Breezelike hair sticks are made of natural wood, and with frequency using will make it more smooth and shining.
• Avoid immersing your comb in water especially hot water, as it would cause it to distort.
• Avoid collision with the hard objects, and avoid cut by the sharp objects.
• Avoid exposure to corrosive chemicals like perfume, alcohol and so on.
• Avoid putting your comb in environment of high temperature, and avoid exposing it in the sunlight.
- Subject of the Carving:Floating Cloud
- Length:7.1 inches, Material: Ebony.
- With natural fragrant which is good for human’s health.
- With frequency using will make it more smooth and shining.