Black Raspberry Seed Oil is light and is quickly absorbed into the skin. It consists of up to 85% essential fatty acids and is especially high in the essential fatty acids linoleic acid and alpha-linolenic acid. The oil is a very potent antioxidant. It is nourishing and helps to heal and treat skin conditions such as eczema, dandruff and psoriasis. The essential fatty acids contained in black raspberry seed oil give it the ability to heal and repair the cells of the skin and hair. Black raspberry seed oil can improve the elasticity of skin. Include black raspberry seed oil in skin care formulations for maturing or sensitive skin. Its high content of natural tocopherols and tocotrienols gives it a very stable shelf life against oxidation. The recommended usage is between 1-5%.
- BLACK RASPBERRY SEED OIL is a rich source of polyunsaturated fats including omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acid, high in Vitamin E, especially tocotrienols and tocopherols and rich in Vitamin A. Strong Antioxidant. Very Stable Shelf Life.
- Effectively moisturizes and improves skin elasticity, reduces wrinkles, dryness and skin lines. It regenerates skin cells. Black Raspberry Seed Oil is also the perfect choice for all of your bath, body, skin, and baby care, products where it offers excellent skin protection and will also help to stabilize, and improve the antioxidant activity.
- BLACK RASPBERRY SEED OIL can aid in the relief of ITCHY, SCALY, IRRITATED SKIN conditions such as ECZEMA AND PSORIASIS. Black Raspberry Seed Oil also contains a significant amount of Vitamin A, making it a good choice for inclusion within blends for acne or blemished skin.
- BLACK RASPBERRY SEED OIL heals, strengthens, and moisturizes the hair and scalp. Raspberry Seed Oil promotes silky soft hair, prevents moisture loss and adds elasticity and suppleness, and also provides an immediate sparkle and shine, and helps to mend split ends.
- BLACK RASPBERRY SEED OILl contains one of the highest antioxidant and phytosterols contents of any of the vegetable / fruit oils, making it an excellent addition to your natural sun protection products where it will help to prevent photo damage.