BeYouthful 100% pure Tamanu oil, sourced from the Indian ocean island of Madagascar, is a versatile oil that can moisturise and heal your skin.
Add the natural skincare secret used by Polynesian islanders for hundreds of years to your skincare routine.Tamanu oil is sourced from the nut of the tamanu tree that is indigenous to the Madagascar, Polynesian islands and parts of south east Asia.
In these parts of the world, the oil has been traditionally used by whole families to moisturise skin and treat everyday skin conditions. It’s diverse range of uses include treating mosquito bites through to dealing with nappy rash.
The oil is made up of a unique combination of fatty acids, lipids and anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial ingredients. This makes it ideal to moisturise and hydrate skin. Use it as a daily moisturiser on your face and neck and feel how your skin becomes softer and smoother.
With daily use, you will see your skin fill out and become plumper giving it a more youthful appearance. The oil will also even out skin tone and give your skin a more glowing appearance.
Use the oil as an all over body lotion too!
Massage into skin blemishes like stretch marks, acne scars, cracked heels and any part of your skin that feels dry for relief and steady healing. Apply to more stubborn skin conditions like acne, eczema or psoriasis. The anti-inflammatory properties of the oil will give relief from irritation and help with the healing process.
Works on sunburn to reduce redness and swelling and making the condition more manageable.
Use as a hair and scalp treatment to hydrate and give more volume and condition to your hair.
Massage into the skin to ease the discomfort of neuralgia, rheumatism or sciatica.
Treat your skin to the south pacific island’s best kept skincare secret. Your whole family will benefit from using the oil.
Add BeYouthful Tamanu oil to your shopping basket now !
- Tamanu oil is a dry oil that absorbs quickly and does not leave skin feeling greasy or looking shiny. It’s combination of lipids and calophyllic acid (a fatty acid unique to Tamanu oil) hydrate the skin making it smooth and silky soft. Continued use as a moisturiser will even out skin tone, Give your skin a natural glow and look and feel plumper and younger looking. Works on all skin types but especially effective on dry or flakey skin.
- Natural topical skin healing agent used by Polynesian communities to heal stubborn skin conditions like acne and cuts, scratches or insect bites. The oil has lactone, an antibiotic, calophyllolide, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and coumarins, also anti-inflammatory. This promotes the formation of new tissue and accelerates healing and growth of healthy skin. Applying Tamanu oil can reduce redness and size of pimples and ease conditions like psoriasis, eczema, sunburn and skin blemishes.
- This Versatile oil can also be used to make other skincare and cosmetic products. Every bottle of BeYouthful Tamanu oil includes a free guide that shows you how to make a facial oil or serum, skin cream, body butter, shampoo and soap. Learn how to make your own healing massage oil, balm or salve.
- Tamanu oil can be used all over the body to soothe and heal. Rub into cracked heels or dry elbows. Massage into parts of the body that may experience neuralgia, rheumatism or sciatica. Great hair treatment. Apply before washing hair or add to shampoo and your hair will feel amazing. The lipids within the oil will strengthen and hydrate the scalp and hair giving it a fuller, soft and lustrous appearance. Apply directly to strengthen nails.
- Pure Tamanu Oil sourced from Madagascar in the Indian ocean. – free from parabens, fillers, preservatives, additives or fragrances. Not tested on animals. Comes in amber glass bottle with dropper style dispenser.