Be the first of your friends to try the new “dry oil” superstar!
You’ve heard of Argan and Rosehip oil…no doubt you’ve used them….and Jojoba oil too.
Well, here’s the scoop…there’s something better.
Cacay oil, from the Colombian Amazon rainforest is loaded with linoleic acid, double the amount you get in Argan oil.
Linoleic acid ( vitamin F in the cosmetics industry) is an omega 6 essential fatty acid that hydrates the skin helping to keep it soft, smooth, firm and more youthful in appearance. Plus it adds shine and strength to your hair and nails.
Cacay oil has 50% more of the potent antioxidant vitamin E than Argan oil too!
Topical application of Cacay oil delivers the antioxidant benefits of vitamin E to the cells in the epidermis. This helps to neutralize damage, such as dry or flakey skin and hyperpigmentation or uneven skin tone caused by the sun and other environmental conditions. The onset of fine lines and wrinkles, caused by prolonged exposure to sunlight can also be delayed.
Most importantly for your skin, Cacay oil is one of the best natural sources of botanical retinol or vitamin A. It has 3 times more retinol than Rosehip oil.
Retinol works with cells in the epidermis and dermis. It helps to rejuvenate and protect them from free radical damage. There is evidence that it helps with collagen production. Collagen makes your skin firmer and smoother reducing the size and depth of wrinkles. Crow’s feet, forehead wrinkles and wrinkles under the eyes will be less visible.
BeYouthful Cacay Oil is sustainably sourced from the Colombian Amazon rainforest. It is 100% pure cold pressed and free from additives, fragrances or fillers. It is not tested on animals and vegan friendly.
Treat your skin to possibly the best anti-ageing all natural skincare product currently available
Add BeYouthful Cacay oil to your shopping basket now !
- Improve Skin Appearance – Uniquely high concentration of Retinol (vitamin A), Linoleic acid and vitamin E will rejuvenate your face. Blotchy age spots, dark circles under the eyes and dull skin tone will be reduced leaving a more radiant glow. Cacay oil will moisturise and protect the skin, preventing the onset of fine lines and wrinkles and reducing the depth of existing wrinkles.
- Maximize Skin Health – Retinol and Linoleic acid work at a cellular level to protect skin cells from free radical damage and preserve their vitality and maintain healthy cell turnover. Retinol can interrupt the decline in collagen generation caused by exposure to Sun UV radiation and other environmental factors. Outwardly, your skin will be smoother, firmer and have more elasticity, again reducing the severity of wrinkles, especially crow’s feet, forehead lines and wrinkles under the eyes.
- Total Body Care – The anti-inflammatory nature of Cacay oil can ease skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema and acne. Reduce stretch marks, blemishes and scarring. Strengthen brittle and break prone nails. Soothe sunburn and inflamed skin. Massage into cracked heels for repair and relief from pain.
- Effective Hair Treatment – Use Cacay oil for a salon standard hair treatment that will nourish and protect your hair leaving it silky and lustrous. Repeated use will prevent split ends and help to manage frizzy uncontrollable hair.
- Quality Natural Product – Pure 100% cold pressed Cacay oil absorbs quickly when applied to the skin, hair and nails. All natural, active skin and hair care, free of additives, fragrances and parabens. This light yellow oil with subtle nut smell is sustainably sourced from the Colombian Amazon rainforest and not tested on animals. Good for vegans. Amber glass bottle preserves the potency of the oil and dropper top makes it easy to dispense.