Argan oil is exceptionally rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, helping to protect the skin from free radicals. In skincare the oil is considered to be deeply moisturising and as such a popular choice with those suffering from dry and damaged skin conditions. The oil can be used on its own or in skincare preparations intended to tackle wrinkles, acne, stretch marks and scars.
Argan is popularly used in haircare to promote strong and healthy growth, similarly the oil is believed to strengthen and condition nails and cuticles.
The oil has been naturally deodorised and filtered of any impurities; the refined Argan oil is a pale yellow, mobile liquid with little to no aroma. This pure oil is suitable for use directly onto the skin, use on its own or in a blend with other carrier oils as a moisturising base for massage. It can also be used as an ingredient in skin or hair care preparations or as an ultra-hydrating natural make up remover.
- Argan oil is a rich, easily absorbed emollient, excellent for use as an all over daily moisturiser and great as a massage oil base/carrier
- Exceptionally rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids to help protect from free radicals
- Popularly used to help tackle dry skin, wrinkles, acne, stretch marks and scars
- Promotes strong, healthy growth when used on hair and nails
- Ideal for travel, easily fits into your pocket, bag or purse. Size meets international air travel regulations.