This nut oil is rich in skin-conditioning vitamin E and is known for its soothing and nourishing properties. It is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B17 and E and both oleic acid and linolenic acid. This mild oil is noted for its soothing properties and is very easily absorbed, making it particularly good for sensitive skin.
- ✔ FOR SENSITIVE SKIN – light oil, non-irritant, quickly makes the skin soft and smooth. Once absorbed into skin, it provide moisturization for a long time.
- ✔ UNDER EYE TREATMENT – aids in reducing dark circles and puffiness. Regular application of apricot kernel oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes and generally strengthens the skin around this region.
- ✔ PERCOLATES DEEP into skin – it is easy to apply and spreads quickly. Use it after a shower to seal the moisture into skin. Great for massage, penetrates nicely into the skin and improves the delivery of other herbal agents.
- ✔ AMAZING FOR HAIR – raduces dry scalp problems, georgeous hair without any greasiness, conditions the hair and provides them nutrition (when used as a hot oil treatment), softens the hair making them more manageable adn easily combed.
- ✔ 100% INCI: Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Origin: Turkey | FATTY ACIDS: Palimitic – 4.7%, Stearic – 0.9%, Oleic – 68.7%, Linoleic – 24.3%