Tsubaki (Camellia) seed oil – cold pressed from the nuts of Camellia japonica- imported from Japan Tsubaki oil has been treasured in Japan since ancient times for its restoring, beautifying properties. Japanese Geisha nourished their skin with the lightweight oil from the beautiful flowering Camellia japonica plant, harnessing its quick-absorbing essential fatty acids and unrivalled antioxidant levels to restore elasticity to the face. Omegas 3, 6 and 9 mean Tsubaki oil will replenish even dry and mature skin. Rice bran oil- cold pressed from the inner husk, as well as the germ, of Oryza sativa rice- imported from Japan Rice is a staple in the Japanese diet, and the kernel, known as rice bran, doesn’t go to waste, lending its unique properties to skincare. Rice bran is rich in squalene, a natural moisturizing component of our skin, allowing it to soothe and treat dry and sensitive skin. Organic Argan oil- unrefined & virgin organic – cold pressed from the nut of the argan tree (Argania spinosa)-imported from Morocco Organic Jojoba oil- cold pressed and filtered-sourced from Israel, United States, Argentina, Panama Organic Sunflower Oil- extracted from organic Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seeds Vitamin E MT-50 FCC USP is a natural blend of d-alpha, d-gamma, d-delta and d-beta tocopherols. Chamomile Roman Essential Oil- Steam distilled- imported from United Kingdom Neroli Essential Oil- Steam distilled -imported from Italy Lavender Essential Oil -Steam distilled-imported from France
- A nourishing, smoothing facial oil rich with antioxidants to nurture your skin and keep it looking young.
- This botanical blend gives the skin-brightening effects of Vitamin A as well as Vitamins B, D and E for a radiant complexion
- Its enriching antioxidants ward off damaging free radicals, fortifying the skin against visible signs of aging.
- Formulated WITHOUT: Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates.
- Fragrance free. Cruelty free. Not Tested on Animal