If you can tie a knot, you can install this hair tinsel!!:::With care, tinsel hair can last several weeks, even through washing, drying, and flat ironing. For long lasting effect use 5 – 10 strands of hair when attaching tinsel and do 2 or 3 knots with the hair and the hair tinsel. Avoid over conditioning tinsels. If you plan to wear a few tinsels for one night, tie one knot only. Check youtube for more tips. *** Do not comb wet. Blow dry with a brush with low heat.
- Hair Tinsel 300 Strands x 3 colors (100 strands each color)It may include 5-10 extra strands per color.
- A lovely touch for any occasion! Party, Date, Wedding, Prom etc…
- Length: 20 inches; Width: 0.015 inches. Type: Ties in hair:: “no brainer” add on!
- These thin, narrow, lightweight, heat resistant polyester fiber strands can be washed, cut, curled, flat ironed or blow dried
- Colors: Sparkling Silver, Sparkling Gold, Shiny Rainbow